From fb – SoR, What I Should Have Learned in College – comes this neatly simplified way to think of language comprehension. Obvi applies through K-12. More I think about The Rope, more I understand reading acquisition, instruction, need for disciplinary literacy in late elem, up.
- Balanced Literacy’s Crumbling Foundation – What Can We Do about It?
- Background Knowledge: The Compass Pointing to Reading Comprehension
- Join the Movement
- The Survival List
- Not just for Dyslexia
- Learning about your Child’s Reading Development
- How to Pronounce the 44 Phonemes
- How Spelling Supports Reading Instruction
- Deep Reading Brain in a Digital World
- The Science of Reading is not…