The Junior League of Winston-Salem hosts an annual Bookworm Project to collect books for children. The program is designed to spark a love of reading in children and help every child in the Winston-Salem Forsyth County School System read on grade level.
- Balanced Literacy’s Crumbling Foundation – What Can We Do about It?
- Background Knowledge: The Compass Pointing to Reading Comprehension
- Join the Movement
- The Survival List
- Not just for Dyslexia
- Learning about your Child’s Reading Development
- How to Pronounce the 44 Phonemes
- How Spelling Supports Reading Instruction
- Deep Reading Brain in a Digital World
- The Science of Reading is not…